Overview About ColdBox
What is ColdBox?
ColdBox is an event-driven, convention-based ColdFusion Development Platform.
It provides a set of reusable code and tools that can be used to increase your development productivity
as well as a development standard for working in team environments. ColdBox is comprehensive and modular
which helps address most infrastructure concerns of typical ColdFusion applications. It also goes places that
other frameworks do not.
Read Case Studies...
- Convention Based Framework; no nasty configuration files. Leverage the power of conventions!
- More than an MVC framework; also a development toolkit and an event-driven remote framework.
- Easily build Flex/Air/Remote applications with enterprise debugging, caching and monitoring.
- ColdBox provides typical application aspects like bug reporting, logging, enterprise caching, debugging tools, i18N, pretty URL's, ORM integration and much more.
- ColdBox is an ideal framework for test-driven projects as it includes all kinds of unit-testing and mocking capabilities.
- ColdBox is backed by Ortus Solutions, Corp which offers a wide gamut of professional open source services and products.
ColdBox was developed by Luis Majano in July of 2006. Luis is a Computer Engineer and is the president of Ortus Solutions, a consulting firm for ColdFusion, Java and RIA software. The ColdBox Framework is a copyright software by Luis Majano and Ortus Solutions, Corp - All rights reserved.
The following people are recognized as being part of Team ColdBox because they are involved with ColdBox development, marketing, testing and more.
You can see the rest of the people involved with ColdBox by clicking on the following button:
- Luis Majano - http://www.luismajano.com
- Sana Ullah - http://www.sanaullah.co.uk/
- James Spoonmore - http://www.grapestack.com/
- Aaron Greenlee - http://aarongreenlee.com/
- Curt Grats & Team - http://www.compknowhow.com/
- Brad Wood - http://www.codersrevolution.com/
- Ernst van der Linden - http://evdlinden.behindthe.net