How can I contribute?
We welcome any kind of contributions to the ColdBox Framework; whether it be bug submissions, ideas, hosting, financial support or training, anything is welcome. With this in mind, we encourage you to participate by submiting bugs and feature requests via our google mailing list or through our online fourms. We also encourage you to publish online articles, tutorials, blog posts, websites or anything that will bring positive exposure to ColdBox.
You can also provide financial backing by donating to this project:
Submitting Code Patches, Code Or Sample Applications
However, anything that could constitute intellectual property such as code patches, sample applications, plugins, handlers, interceptors or any kind of additional software code that is to be included in The ColdBox Framework must be contributed under the terms of the Contributor License Agreement as shown below.
Contributor License Agreement
- Read and understand the Apache 2.0 License which is the governing license of The ColdBox Framework and all of its contributions.
- You hereby grant Ortus Solutions, Corp and the recipients of software distributed by us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright & patent license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute Your Contributions and such derivative works.
- You represent that you are legally entitled to grant the above license. If your employer(s) has rights to intellectual property you've created that includes your Contributions, you represent that you have received permission to make Contributions on behalf of that employer, that your employer has waived such rights for your Contributions to the Company, or that your employer has executed a separate Corporate CLA and submitted it to Ortus Solutions, Corp.
- You represent that each of Your Contributions is Your original creation (see next section for submissions on behalf of others). You represent that Your Contribution submissions include complete details of any third-party license or other restrictions (including but not limited to related patents and trademarks) you are personally aware of and which are associated with any part of Your Contributions.
- Should You wish to submit work that is not Your original creation, You may submit it to us separately from any Contribution, identifying the complete details of its source and of any license or other restrictions (including but not limited to related patents, trademarks, and license agreements) you are personally aware of, and conspicuously marking the work as "Submitted on behalf of a third-party: [named here]"
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: CLA
- Your full name and email address
- Your company name (optional)
Your printed name as an electronic signature after the following:
I [PRINTED NAME] agree to the ColdBox Framework Contributors License Agreement and all of the software's licensing agreements.