A Training Extravaganza Coming to Your Desktop or Mobile or iPad or Android or Whatever!
Thanks to the huge success of our first two years of ColdBox Developer Week, we are back again for a third year. ColdBox Developer Week is a series of FREE and live webinars hosted by the ColdBox Team and seasoned ColdBox developers from around the world. These sessions will cover from the basics and essentials of our main *Box libraries such as ColdBox, ContentBox, and CommandBox. Sessions may cover ColdBox's internal libraries to very advanced topics like AOP, Cloud Development, ORM enhancements, ContentBox Modules and so many more.
Come and join us for over 20 hours worth of FREE and live training in our third ColdBox Developer Week. If you can't make it to all sessions, then don't worry, we will record all sessions for you and make them available through our Vimeo ColdBox groups and we will also be creating our online training course out of these materials. So get your thinking caps on and get ready for a tremendous BOX geek-out week!
Sep 22, 2014
Sep 23, 2014
- Advance Website Search Techniques using Apache Solr & Google CSE - presented by: Jeremy DeYoung
- Customizing ContentBox With Themes and Modules - presented by: Seth Engen
- NoSQL Development With Couchbase and CFML - presented by: Brad Wood
- Profile and Monitor with ProfileBox - presented by: Joel Watson
Sep 24, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 26, 2014
- Say Goodbye to “It works on my machine” with Chef and Vagrant!! - presented by: Curt Gratz
- Down the RabbitMQ hole with ColdFusion - presented by: Luis Majano
- ContentBox Modular CMS 2.X Overview - presented by: Joel Watson
- Using a ColdBox Module to connect to the Google Analytics API - presented by: George Murphy
A big thanks goes out to our amazing sponsors who donate gifts, prizes and presentations to CBDW. Please visit their sites and buy their software and services to show your appreciation