CBOX-100: Intro To ColdBox
Intro to ColdBox is an intense 1 or 2 day training course that will get you started with ColdBox Application Development. This course focuses on the main aspects of ColdBox Development and it delivers a one-two punch to get you started. You will get hands on experience and an in-depth overview of the main development aspects of the ColdBox Platform as it is applied to MVC web development.
All training sessions are conducted by ColdBox core developers and experts in application development using the ColdBox Platform. This course will provide you with all in-depth knowledge necessary to succeed in designing, building and maintaining ColdBox applications. Get your technology edge and sharpen your ColdFusion skills!
This course will provide you with all the in-depth knowledge necessary to succeed in designing, building and maintaining ColdBox applications.
- Solid understanding of the MVC design pattern as applied to ColdFusion web development
- A basic understanding of the capabilities of the ColdBox Platform
- A thorough understanding of how to build sustainable MVC applications using the ColdBox Platform
- Understand key development best practices that will enable you to develop higher quality code
Below is a listing of some of the course requirements or assumptions you will need:
- Laptop or Personal Computer
- Eclipse with CFEclipse and MXUnit is preferred over any other IDE
- Basic CFC knowledge
- Intermediate ColdFusion Knowledge
- Basic understanding of web applications
If you would like to propose a city for the next seminar location, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Scotch On The Rocks
|June 2-4||999.00||ColdBox BootCamp||Luis Majano||Details|
Below is the full course outline separated into the logical scheduled units. Some units may bleed into each others sections if necessary.
- Course Introduction
- ColdBox Platform Introduction
- ColdBox Installation
- Reference & Development Tool Installations
- A ColdBox Application Field Trip
- The ColdBox Configuration File
- The Request Context Object
- Event Handlers
- Pretty URLs SES Routing
- Layout Manager
- WireBox Dependency Injection
- Model Integration
- ColdFusion ORM & Active Entity