Community Support & Resources
The ColdBox Platform is an open source software that is 100% dependent on community involvement. Thanks to community involvement, ColdBox has become such an incredible ColdFusion Development Platform. In the sections below, you will find all the necessary locations to find community support and involvement.
By far the best source of information for the ColdBox Platform is the Official ColdBox Wiki. Here you will find a wealth of information that spans across all topics from beginner level guides, to guru guides. There are over 600 pages worth of documentation and its completely searchable. Go Here Now!
- Dec 11 Plugins:HTMLHelper edited by bdw429s
- Dec 09 TestBox edited by lmajano
- Dec 06 TestBox edited by bdw429s
- Dec 06 WhatsNew:3.8.0 edited by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 05 Dashboard edited by lmajano
Our official BugTracker & Roadmap system is tightly integrated to our wiki. Here you will find the latest activity in the project, the roadmap for the future, the current issues and bugs summited, and all the work in progress for the ColdBox Platform. Go Here Now!
- Dec 12 Changeset [92760d6cfd]: TESTBOX-37 #close New TestBox test browser to browse and execute tests and directories Branch: development
- Dec 12 Changeset [5aba72594b]: COLDBOX-232 #close Changed Validators validation data to "any" from "string" to account for more flexibility Branch: ...
- Dec 12 Changeset [ed0439a950]: TESTBOX-36 #close New CodexWiki reporter that produces mediawiki syntax Branch: development
- Dec 11 Changeset [3980fe436f]: TESTBOX-35 #close New Doc reporter which produces semantic HTML great for documentation and styling purposes Branch: ...
- Dec 11 Changeset [b7a164d678]: TESTBOX-34 #close runAll button not working correctly when executing CFC directly Branch: development
|Subscribe to ColdBox Framework|
Join the ColdBox community by subscribing to our google mailing list. Here you will find a wealth of information from all of the ColdBox community, share common ideas, goals or collaborate on your projects. Please use the box to your left to subscribe or use the link to visit the mailing list. Go Here Now!