Community Support & Resources
The ColdBox Platform is an open source software that is 100% dependent on community involvement. Thanks to community involvement, ColdBox has become such an incredible ColdFusion Development Platform. In the sections below, you will find all the necessary locations to find community support and involvement.
By far the best source of information for the ColdBox Platform is the Official ColdBox Wiki. Here you will find a wealth of information that spans across all topics from beginner level guides, to guru guides. There are over 600 pages worth of documentation and its completely searchable. Go Here Now!
- Apr 15 Projects:JSMin-Compressor edited by lmajano
- Apr 14 ORM:CriteriaBuilder edited by lmajano
- Apr 14 Extras:VirtualEntityService edited by lmajano
- Apr 09 Plugins:MailService edited by lmajano
- Apr 04 cbl edited by bdw429s
Our official BugTracker & Roadmap system is tightly integrated to our wiki. Here you will find the latest activity in the project, the roadmap for the future, the current issues and bugs summited, and all the work in progress for the ColdBox Platform. Go Here Now!
- May 21 Changeset [5d751a682c]: Update Monitor.cfm to Scope debugPanel with URL Scope Branch: development
|Subscribe to ColdBox Framework|
Join the ColdBox community by subscribing to our google mailing list. Here you will find a wealth of information from all of the ColdBox community, share common ideas, goals or collaborate on your projects. Please use the box to your left to subscribe or use the link to visit the mailing list. Go Here Now!